ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




Exam phobia


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




this is my first post on my first blog. my second semester exams are coming and i have not yet completed a single subject. still i am not scared to be failed. many friends of mine are in tension regarding exams. i do study but half of my exams are depend on chits that i normally make before 2 days of exams. i can tell you different tecniques of cheating in exams. touch wood i have't been cought a single time in my life doing cheating.

1) Have confidence in you while cheating in exams.
2) Dont look at examiner while cheating.
3) You have to be very quick in cheating as quick as you are as sucessful you will be.
4) Start cheating as soon as you get question paper bec teacher will be busy in distribution and attendance.
5) Should have less body movements. As more body movements you have, more you will be pointed out
6) Whatever chit you open first, complete that chit first and dont keep it with you for rest of the time.
7) Keep on writing any shit when teacher walks through you.
8) Make smart chits dont write mahabharat in chits.
9) Try to ask any LOGICAL question from teacher so that teacher should think he has studied and going to do own his on. Teacher will ignore you in class and u can carry on your activity

best of luck from my side


1 Responses to “Exam phobia”

  1. Blogger Rajesh   

    But this time we got Colonel Nial...and u know about him better then me...so Beware....

     



Post your comments here






Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005