ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




The soldier that never fought


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I was staring at the rising sun on the battlefield of life. It is so calm and silent like the empty graveyard with little lilies on some old grave with no staring eyes. I looked on. So clear. Its a little cold out here in the morning feels like winter is leaving the door and spring is just about to come. Very pleasant but too silent. Reminds me of the good old days of life where I played like a free soul with flowers in my hand. Some hawker asking for newspapers and liquor bottles breaks the silence and the imagination is gone with the wind. I have to get ready for a new hectic day where I will be lost in the pain of the unbeaten wound. Feeling thirsty but cant fulfill it. I have got sweet all around me but it tastes so bitter. I didn’t ask for it. But I have been given this by the life. I have no choice. Just standing on the edge of decision for what to do next. I can’t go back to hazy time. Can’t even ask for the flowers that I held. Its dark outside. Just thinking is this what I asked for .I don’t have any scariness to get lost. But did I fight. Do I have found out? Am I fighting with myself? Is there any enemy? Where is my flower? Questions and questions and there is no answer. I think its time for me to fight for the life. The life of my own imagination. The life of my dreams.


1 Responses to “The soldier that never fought”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous   

    never thaught that u write so nice ....
    entirely from the core of the heart ...
    really a nice one i must say ....
    keep it up..........

     



Post your comments here






Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005