ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




The dreamless desert


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Open your eyes. What do u see. Do u see a life. Do you understand the silence? Have u ever thought of how precious u r? You are coming through the green fields, the blue sky. Enjoying every movement spreading happiness everywhere. Have you ever thought that somebody is looking for you? Waiting from the endless time just to see black clouds over the head. The expectations are very high. May be this time you have something for me. May be you are left out with some old rusted metal. The end is near. I am nobodies home. Not even the hungry vultures. This is only you who can make me feel a little nice. Make me feel that I do sustain. All dreams are lost in the salience. Will that day come when you will have something for me? Will you be able to fulfill my hunger that I have from the beginning. When will you heal my wounds? Ohhhh dear rain when will you come?. When will you come?



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005