ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




A new strange world


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





A voice or may be a sound attract your attention once it reaches your ear. You see people chanting, playing, dancing and laughing with the glory of happiness on their face like never before. Colors are bright. A trance is in the air. Moving everybody towards unknown doors that never opened before. You stand still. You are not with them but standing on the roadside looking at them with a strange look of curiosity. You want to go with them but there is something that is holding you from behind. You look back. There are no hands. Was that my past. Who was that? Remember when you were young. With unrest feet and with unlimited energy you discovered the new world of your own. Did you stop that time? What happened now? Why have you stopped? And now you stair at the empty road where everybody is gone and just dry leaves move with the flow of unknown wind.



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005