ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




Empty Box


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...








“Imaginations". Imagine you are nothing. I think you have never imagined yourself as nothing. You try to think nothing but still you think something. Why this mind runs like wind in every corner of the past, present and future. It’s like a broken box of matchstick from a height and matchsticks all around on the floor pointing at different locations. None is same and you have not even touched one. But the box is empty. Empty your box. Let every thing leave on the floor and look up. What do you see? Did you see the sky of untouched boundary? Imagine yourself like a free soul flying without any force to unknown place for no reason with the unknown way of no direction. Fly till the time you don’t find anyone else. But soon you will realize that there is no one other then you. You are everything. You are the god of your own world. There is nothing practical. There is nothing impractical.




Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005