ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




EnD


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



“This breathing has stayed for a long time feeling every stage of new leaf till the end. Remember when you first went alone in the sky. You discovered colorful clouds all around you. You choose some and started playing without even realizing how far you have come from the beginning. As closer as you try to go. It is vanishing into white. What do you learn? Have you realized it’s an imaginary world? I see people enjoying with music, games, festivals, celebrating past memories. Where is the touch? Is it physical or something else which is smiling from far away? You tried to follow the path of unknown sky. But when you are tired and lost all hopes you relax yourself sitting alone on a rough stone and you see all clear sky above your head in which you were walking few moments ago. Look around. Still it looks like something new. You discover. Walk miles but where is the end? What is the end? Is this you who are ending with the time?”



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005