ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




ILLusion


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Let’s not talk about the reality. Le me be in the life of illusions. You always talk about practical. The possibility of life. The real nature. Have you ever realized where you are? Possibility is a fascination of dreams. You told me about the wings but where are the shoulders to carry on. I can fly real high but still feet are on the ground. How do you define the sky. I was tought by my teacher to be a man. Live your drams. Where is the dream? There is no battle to fight. Why are you still leaving in the world of fantasy. Let be the real hero. There is no world to return. There is no way but just the only one. Lets walk on this path where there is no place to go. Walk with desperation of breathing. But let’s not think about it. Let it never be divided into two because you are the only one who will realize at the end of the time. Can you play a song for me because I am not sleeping and I am not going anywhere? Let’s continue breathing.



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005