ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




Monk and The Soldier


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Its just a flick of second between life and death. But if u don’t die what are u left behind. I can feel a never-ending pain that is coming from dark color of the blue sky but without any rain. Do u still feel. Do you remember the first touch of the leaf under the sun? How soft and touching it was. A small touch moved the two different horizons in the same direction. The smell. First to the bounded world of your own. A different smell. Change is life. But what is the change. Change that thundered your beginning up to the end. You have forgotten every small change in your life. What is the power? I turn to look back where I was. But it was gone. I melt the iron. But I didn’t get the time where I was. Now its just a laughing monk looking at me but nothing to loose and nothing to gain. What is this? Is this a stage where I can ask for something,. Where I can talk to something but what is the end of all these mysteries play. Still I can here that voice that thundered me from top to the bottom. But is there any reflection on the other side of the shadow. Now you are in other world and your soul in other. And the end of this beginning has started.



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005