ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




Class of our own


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Life is a part of experience that you share with life, isn’t it strange. I mean how you can share something with someone from whom you have learned everything. Thank you the lord for this white blind life. Blind but life. I can see everything but I am not blind. How can you examine yourself when there is no teacher rather then you? You are the only student of this class and you are the only teacher. It depends on only you what subjects you want to study. Some people are busy with this easy going subject of dreams. They live in the life of dreams and never get to know when there studies are over. And time to leave this class room. They told me to go for this easy one. When you look at the cloudy sky with only small portion of real sky visible. What do you want to see? A small leaf throwing itself with this hard wind but still growing towards the untouched sky under this sun. Don’t you feel a difference? Don’t you want to go to the reality? I know they will fall apart after some time but can you tell me how long can you hold.



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005