ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




A DoT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Fascinating world of this lifeless toys attract me to be a part of them. Life is not going so slow but they are shouting a lot to get my attention. Truth is unknown to us but a boundation of carrying to continue is living with us. You see the centre of the earth in that thing that you were totally unfamiliar with. But soon you realize that the centre has become the full stop of your life. Why to end this continuation. Are you tired of walking or you don’t want to walk? This light is born from beginning and there is no end to it until these eyes closes for…….. forever. It is a sparkling glow that is fascinating you, living apart from all of the rest and taking you to a mysteries world of miracles where you forget about the real light and run behind little fire flies of pain. How can you think so small after facing the real? Don’t tell me that you are scared of touching this unlimited light or you want a FULL STOP TO IT.



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005