ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




Don't know why you're smiling


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Have you ever realized a little smile or may be a silent face without welcoming any next question to your mind. What makes you to feel like you were never being a part of this old tree that has got no new leaf to be born? Life is still with you. You are still the same old road which will take to the same old three kings’ chapel. A silent wind is blowing through the window of colorful glasses. Did you see that facial expression in front of the reflection? It was fake? The truth is still like an unborn chicken in an egg. It will depend on only you which one do you want to be hatched. Did you hear the sound of unborn chicken in the egg. He is also calling for the life. But what makes you to control this power. Some people call it sin. But I call it freedom. Something which you can control like the road to the chapel and road to your garden of sweet lily’s. Its not decided and nobody will decide unless you. But something is called “PRECIOUS”. Something that can never leave you apart from your life. And you realize the happiness in the pain. This garden was never green before like this but I don’t see any lily’s. but why there are so many people. Are these people for me or they want to go to the chapel? Give a word to this hungry desert and take the most sacred water drop by him.



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005