ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




Long Long time ago


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





i Wish i could go back in time and play video game by bunking my sports class....i wish a time that i spent praying with my hands closed enough to catch the sweat of my little age. .....i still remember the sound of freedom coming from a metal that gave me energy to packup untouched world of imagination into a small bag of canvas. i always wondered how small skirt a girl can wear.... i always wondered how long i can run after the candies of books....i always wondered how lovely this world would be after this rules and regulations. ..;... i never thought i am loosing a close touch...i never imagined a friend can be lost so easily....i forgotten you my school....i lost you with the time ......why the hell this race of BREATHING for the life is not ending. ........why do i have to forget you my dear.

sandeep mehla
K V 2, Sec D comm
batch: 1999



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005