ThE GuNNerS DrEaM

I live my dreams....




The Closed Gate


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







Fingers are still, but shoulders are moving…mind is disturbed and motions are silent. Sound is disturbing the edges of thought. Time is changing like never before. Breath has been shortened to wounds. But life seems to be very long. I am high still with the wind. The flow is changing like in worry. There are friends and bags to take with. But where are you starching me uncomfortably. Time is a wife who never waits for the time. It seems like you are stuck. Walking blind shows me nothing, but a wave of knees took me here. The stick of match is still laying on the ground. There are clouds of smoke in the room. Its so difficult to talk about you…but I never counted my heartbeat. Time has taken beautify before of me. But it seems like you have also gone blind. Beauty of butterfly was never so close but I can feel the color feeding away. Wings are still strong but the color has gone with you. I have to fight for the ending to the gate. I saw you still awake. And the gate.



Here I am

  • I'm sandeep mehla
  • From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • My profile

Previous posts

Favorite Blogs

Favorite Sites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger
No. of Visitors Since September 24, 2005